Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Funnies & Riddles

Charissa shared these with me after she got them from her school newspaper. I got a chuckle out of them. I hope you will too. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged

Schizophrenia - Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality - We Three Kings of Disoriented Are

Dementia - I Think I'll Be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic - Hark the Herald Angels Sings (About Me)

Paranoia - Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

Mania - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Office and Town

Personality Disorder - You Better Watch Out, I'm Goin' to Cry, I'm Goin' to Pout, Then MAYBE I'll Tell You Why



What do you get if you deep-fry Santa Claus?
Crisp Cringle

Why did Santa Claus trade Rudolph?
He wanted change for a buck

What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
Claus-trophobic


Ha-ha-ha and Ho-ho-ho ... Have a safe holiday season!

1 comment: