Monday, December 8, 2008

Sand Dunes

The Sand Dunes are huge dunes of sand. (Duh!) By huge, I mean huge and really tall, really big. I am about a third of the way up when I took this picture. If you want to work off that Thanksgiving meal, climb one of these suckers afterwards. I don't know how my kids kept going up and down so many times. One time up about killed me. The kids loved to roll down. How they didn't lose their lunch is another mystery.


Kalynne, the forever drama queen

Grandma, Charissa and Eric

Cara

Joanna was being buried too but didn't like the sand in her underwear. After a couple of seconds she was hopping around trying to shake it all out. Judging by the bathtub after they washed up, I don't think she got it all. The other half was still in the kids' jeans.

Below is a clip from the Dunes before we headed home. Hubby is going to rescue Joanna who got a mouthful of sand. Both ends were loaded, I guess. The goof in the red is Jonathan.


No comments: