Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TimeTraveller

My oldest says she is a time traveller. I laughed at her. Then she showed me this picture. Look at the young woman on the left.

Now I wonder as this is my oldest here and now.

I read about the first young woman. She is referred to as Big Nose Kate. Interesting history to say the least. Charissa is worried about the photo of Kate at 40. I didn't like the reputation of being a prostitute and common law wife to a gun slinger. So glad I don't believe the time traveller theory to explain the look alike.

4 comments:

Natalia said...

Wow! Could easily be her! I'm sure it isn't given Kate's profession at 40! I have a 'time travel' portrait of my daughter too. It was quite freaky to say the least.

Truth said...

I do think maybe she was transported though time, but whew! What a reputation.

Anonymous said...

Quite a resemblance. I'm just excited to see a pic of Charissa without her hair in her face. She is quite beautiful:)

Mirz said...

Amazing! This is truly neat, I think.