Thursday, April 3, 2008

Linguistic Intelligence ...

Heck, I am just glad to have some intelligence. I am really doubting the functioning of any remaining brain cells lately. I did always want to be a teacher (actually teach children music at the church I attend). I do like to write too and even learned a new language, ASL, to help translate a few years back. Now if I could just convince my hoppers that clean rooms are best.




Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.

An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.

You are also good at remembering information and convincing someone of your point of view.

A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.



You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

1 comment:

Mirz said...

This doesn't surprise me about you at all! I got that too, though you'd never know with all of my typos! LOL! I actually tied between that and Interpersonal Intelligence.

BTW, I think your braincells are just fine. ;O)