Wednesday, May 14, 2008

If I only had a brain ...

My brain is small. I guess it is so small that one of my kiddos didn't see it and sat on it. You see, my brain is my pocket pc. I love that thing. It just hasn't been working right since someone sat on it and cracked the screen. I guess I wouldn't work right if something several times larger than me sat on me either.

I keep my grocery lists on my pocket pc as well as contacts' information, appointments, tasks and general information that I need to survive or at least remember. The one time I lost my pocket pc for a couple of days (my kids also like to play the games on it) I forgot more than one appointment. I forgot more of them when my dear hubby wiped it out too.

Right now my brain isn't working right (either one of them), and I can't access the several appointments that I have tomorrow. I would really hate to go to the chiropractor when I should have been at the dentist. I think the dentist is at 11 tomorrow though.

I guess I better dig out the ol' paper and pen planner I have still. Too bad I can't play solitaire on it though.

No comments: