Monday, January 5, 2009

Guess what! Guess, guess, guess!

What is that sound? No, not Eric crying or the sound of Cheerios being thrown ... bbrb ... Oh, sorry. That took longer than I thought. It seems my dear son has learned all about the spirit of giving these past few weeks. He gave me a blow-out and coated my arm with ... you don't really want to know, do you?

What was I saying? What is that sound? It is the is the sound of silence. Eh, quiet is more like it. I don't think my house will ever be silent with washing machines, dishwashers, dryers and various other appliances running. The kids went back to school today. I was a bit more excited than they were.

Don't get me wrong. I like my kids. I even love them. It isn't having them home that is the problem. Well, when they won't share our new Wii, it is. Besides that, I like having them around. It is what happens to my schedule. I do not handle being off schedule over an extended period very well. What with hubby and the kids home for two weeks that constitutes an extended period. I am just going to enjoy getting back on my schedule. So what do I do? Why, I sit here on the computer telling you all about it. Hey, do you know how hard it is to get computer time with 9 people in the house? Like I said ... Back to the regularly scheduled program.

No comments: