Thursday, July 3, 2008

Eric's Update

My baby is 9 months old already. He had is well-baby check-up the 30th (Monday). He is healthy and such a mellow li'l dude. He does have some allergies, namely any grapes, milk lactose, pet dander. I am hoping I don't discover any new ones.

Eric weighed in at 17 lb 1 oz. (5%). He is a light-weight, but most all my kids are. He weighs what Joanna did at a year plus. He is 27.5 inches long (25%). Then we have his head circumference. That is 45.5 cm which is the 57%. Hubby says it because I tell Eric how handsome he is all the time.

Eric sits up like a pro now and can inch worm wiggle his way to what he wants but doesn't crawl. He won't stand on his legs long either. He thinks it is more fun to be bounced up and down as you try to get him to do it. My others were that way too.

Eric also has two bottom teeth barely breaking through. He doesn't like teething so his normal mellow self is a hit and miss if the teething is bothering him. He rolls all over the place and has people pegged for certain jobs. Kalynne is the best at extracting belly laughs from him.

Eric has discovered the joy of Strawberry Chex. He loves those things. I even catch the older peoples eating them. They are pretty tasty. Eric likes food in general. It is just the food that doesn't agree with him.

No comments: