Monday, September 5, 2016

Four Years Later ...

It is amazing what can happen in four years.  In the four years since my last post, Charissa has graduated college while the next two are in the midst of it.  Oren is getting ready to begin his graduate program.  Kalynne finally figured out what she wants to do (I think).  Cara and Jonathan are in high school, grades 10 and 12 respectively.  Joanna has moved into her last year of junior high while Eric entered third grade.  I am beginning my third year of teaching fifth graders (having graduated with my degree in 2014).  I think that is it in a nutshell ... well unless you wanted a novel to rival the length of War and Peace.

 Family Picture 2014 ... might be time for a new one

In our true form ... after my graduation May 2014

No comments: