Monday, July 30, 2012

Fast Forward ...

Life has been a whirlwind the last couple of years.  What has happened?  I've gone back to school in pursuit of an Elementary Education degree.  It's been 20 years in the making.  Granted I feel like a square peg a lot time and bite my tongue so not to lecture some of those young 'uns on campus, but I have discovered my joy and talent.  My family has been supportive and are proud of me which makes me feel good.  Enough about me ... look how my family has changed since my last post -

Before tubing trip: white and pasty

This is from our vacation this summer.  We took a trip down to Missouri.  We spent 4 days in Kansas City touring during the day and camping at night.  The weather was awesome. After Kansas City we went down the Ozarks to take a tubing trip.  We all got fried except Eric.  I think it is because he didn't stay still long enough to burn any side so he was nicely toasted.  The sunburns were bad enough we nixed the St. Louis portion of our vacation and went home instead.  No one touched anyone or moved on to their space the 5-6 hours driving home.  I think we hurt too much to move or were too tired.

Bat Boy (aka Oren) at a rest stop

Kalynne made a friend at Legoland

Eric and Daddy waiting for a ride to start at Legoland

Eric and me at the SeaLife Aquarium

Jonathan goofing at the aquarium
Oren's new friend at Kansas City Zoo
Charissa, Eric and Joanna on the carousel at the zoo



No comments: