Monday, November 10, 2008

I think I caught sight of myself

coming as I was going. Man, oh man! It has been hectic and then some. I have had to pick up the slack in some things which has added to my load and stress. November will probably be my busiest month this year.

For November, I have:
Kalynne's Birthday
Church Lessons
Church Meetings
Youth Fireside (at my home)
School Meetings
Orthodontist Appointments
Family Game Night at the Elementary (planning and running)
Dentist the & Doctor Appointments
Youth Wednesday Night Activities (planning and running)
Church Activities (just attending)
Hosting Company
Planning a Birthday Party for Jonathan
22-hour Road Trip
Normal Mommy Stuff (cooking, cleaning, chauffering, shopping, etc)

The bright side is I have to teach one less Sunday this month due to our trip. I am off the hook for one school meeting due to travelling as well. I guess the hardest part is that I have over a week cut off my month. I am trying to do all of this in weeks. At least we can relax with family the last week. I will think of it as a reward for making it until then. What I won't think of is the 22-hour road trip back home at the end of the month. Or Jonathan's birthday the day after we get home with party later in the week (at least it will be planned out ahead of time).

Whew! I feel like this frog sometimes with life being the stork ...

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Need to start saying 'No' a bit more, perhaps? Yikes!